Weekly Wrap Up 16.03.14
A peek into my week via a selection of pictures from my Instagram feed.
This week I realised my Black Dog was about, I think it had even sneaked at least one foot over the threshold of my life. This is reflected in, and always most obvious through my lack of kitchen presence and interest. While that is not the only place I see it, its usually the thing that eventually tips me off about the reality of what is happening.
1. I bought some Australian made free from Nasty pizza bases and liked this quote on the bottom of the pack.
2. I craved Spinach this week was having it on toasted sandwiches too.
3. I spent some time browsing the garden. I love the jewel like raindrops that form on succulents after rain.
4. All the crochet projects I have on the go right now. I was tagged on Instagram for this share.
5. Looking at my projects made me realise why I had abandoned this. I made some changes & am at it again now.
6. Sky reflected in the pond. I find images like this so calming.
7. Little pumpkin, removed from vine to make way for its bigger healthier vine mate.
8. Yesterday I was working on some little dolly items to add to my Etsy shop