A peek into my week via a selection of pictures from my Instagram feed.
I think this selection co-incidentally make a great Autumnal montage.
1. This cute little bunny has been roaming our street for two weeks now, we see it in our garden every few days.
2. It has rained frequently these last weeks, bringing plenty of beautiful blooms and new growth to the garden.
3. Fresh Veg in my new colander. A quick snap to capture the striking citrus tones.
4. Experimenting with combinations of ingredients for Slice in the food processor.
5. Taking my time and being true to my creative self with my Blythe doll dresses and sewing.
6. My Crochet hexagon blanket at its cosy shawl size.
7. A treasure the bunny unearthed; Beautifully detailed, gorgeously deep antique spoon.
8. We started the long weekend early yesterday with the hot air balloon festive kick off.