A peek into my week via a selection of pictures from my Instagram feed.
Well my wrap up is late today as I have been busy password changing thanks to heart bleed. It has been raining on and off all week but this weekend has been gorgeous and Sunny. Easter Holidays have begun and I'm looking forward to the break in School routine.
1. Beading one of my Crochet Middie dresses as a donation for Blythefest.
2. Roses are gorgeous at the moment. Our garden is wearing a beautiful coat of early Autumn colour.
3. This lone White Crocus blooms Early every year. The Yellow companions follow much later.
4. Oh 2048 a thinking game that I spend way too much time playing.
5. I made a card for a sweet little Miss I know.
6. Miniature Pomegranate, such a stunning colour!
7. The view through my kitchen window is totally picturesque at the moment. Here a red Wattle Bird is Bathing.
8. The card in its handmade paper envelope ready for her letterbox. ( I didn't make the Paper )
9. Oh Hexagon Blanket! back out and being worked on as i ponder a new crochet challenge.
10. Our biggest & oldest Gold fish can be most often found in this Sunny corner right now. The fish are beginning to get a little Sluggish and will no doubt be hibernating soon.
Lovely photos as usual, Tammy. Enjoy the school holidays. My girl is enjoying the holiday routine too!ReplyDelete