Weekly Wrap Up 02.03.14
A peek into my week via a selection of pictures from my Instagram feed.
1. Pikelets made a good hearty afternoon tea on a rainy day, extras for the freezer.
2. There was some experimentation with crochet Easter Egg patterns.
3. Lots of progress made on my blanket. over 20 hexagons added this week.
4.Gorgeous new growth on the potted lemon tree.
5. The figs are starting to ripen and we have a fruit bat or two visit each night.
6. A replenishment of lovely Morris and sons cotton. Some new colours too.
7. More crochet experimentation with the reject Easter egg attempts.
8. A selfie in the car on Friday after my long overdue haircut :)
Have a great Sunday.