Weekly Wrap Up 30.03.14
A peek into my week via a selection of pictures from my Instagram feed.
It rained all week. I'm still battling the black dog, its attacking me in a slightly different way this tme.
1. I opened up a Middie Blythe, changed her eye chips & gave her new make up - my first time opening a Middie!
2. I discovered there are black fish in our pond! They look like shadows in a group but there is one in this image.
3. A few colder evenings meant having a lap blanket and working on another blanket kept me warm.
4. This is Peanut the doll I gave a makeover, she used to have blue eyes and be shiny with very blushy cheeks.
5. A new Middie Blythe arrived in my home. I named her Clover, she is a 'Cherish me always'.
6. Lots of roses are blooming and struggling to hold their faces up in this heavy rain.
7. A view from my kitchen window, everything glistening with raindrop jewels.
8. I designed this little crochet doily dress for the full size Blythes. I'm really happy with it.