A peek into my week via a selection of pictures from my Instagram feed.
I took a bit of a break from my Hexagon Blanket this week and let urge to create clothing for the middie Blythe dolls wash over me. I create items through trial and error then try to record successful patterns in the hope that one day I'll be able to successfully write a pattern to share with others.
1. Poor confused trees are flowering again. This is a crab Apple blossom.
2. Semi dried cherry tomatoes from my oven.
3. I threw some linseeds, cranberries and almonds into a portion of the regular Choc chip muffin batter. Yum
4. Two middie Blythe hats packed and ready to shipped.
5. Out came the 2 mm needles and a middie Blythe Cardigan was knitted up.
6. My first reading glasses. Oh my! how I like being able to see what's on my phone screen without straining now.
7. Overnight rain on Friday delivered a lovely Misty Saturday morning.
8. All of the rainbow coloured Middie Blythe clothes I created during the week ready for Etsy.