Last Month I got the itch to go back and do some more work on this Blanket. I ordered the rest of the yarn I think I will need to finish it and started working up little hexagons. I created a half hexagon to fill the gaps on 2 of the sides. I've yet to work out how to fill the triangular spaces on the other sides, I'm not making all of my sides flat yet. I still need to add some size, it almost fits across my bed now, I think two more lengthwise rows will make it a nice size for a topper and two or three rows added to the length should finish it. plan to do a simple border of some sort but haven't thought too much about that yet. While I do love this project, I feel my interest waning again. Though I have no doubt it will be my 'go to' project once winter hits. It's lovely to have over my lap as I work on it. I started a sophies universe and while the pattern is stunning, Ultimately I don't think it's a design that reflects me, so
Popular posts from this blog
This is my next give away, now keeping in mind that I have not purchased new 'Scrapbooking' supplies for approximately 12 months some of this is really old in industry terms. I have cleaned out my flower stash, thrown in a Good lot of Chipboard, there is a Christmas Stamp, Some Maya Rd Sheer's a set of Inside Out postcards ( really nice ) and a bag of decorative Brads. Fabric flowers of all sorts, probably some paper, die cuts, ribbon roses ... you name it ... all bits and pieces A Maya road Sheer Album and A Basic Grey scalloped chipboard Album. an Assortment of different chipboard mainly flowers and scroll type bits ( there may be some Remember when prototypes in there from when I was designing for them - not sure ) Seriously Yummy Postcard images there is still a little room in the box so I'll fill it up with unknown items, could be fabric, journaling cards, Paper Napkins, ribbon, fibre .... I really don't know yet. Unfortunately I think the postage
Here is the card I created for this weeks dare at DCM to use a pocket. I created my pocket from Acetate and filled it with BG tags from the Lily Kate line, tied them off with lots of yummy ribbon and added rubon words and images to most,The tags could be reused on craft projects or just left in the pocket to be pretty! I am also thinking of putting it into the caardvarks ribbon challenge as it sure uses a lot of ribbon compared to what I usually do !