January in Summary
|towards the ponds from under a shade tree.|
- We moved into our new home.
- We settled on this place financially and it all became formal.
- The new ( to be ) owner moved into our old home.
- We shopped for School Supplies.
- Little Mr started to make friends with 2 years older Mr next door.
- Little Miss started to strike up a friendship a little later with the free spirited two years older Miss from next door.
- Little Mr gained independence, started to show artistic flare and his conversation skills broadened.
- Little Miss learned to ride on two wheels, became a confidant Scooter rider, toughened up and started to enjoy the outdoors more.
- LOML went off for the last week to Flood ravaged Vic stationed at Swan hill for most of the week awaiting the flood waters arrival.
- I gained a much keener interest in photography and started to sincerely yearn for a new Camera.
- I started up the garden blog.
- I began learning to cook and bake in an oven far below the standard and size, I had become accustomed too.
- Our old washing machine gave up the ghost and we became the proud owners of a lovely front loader.
- We all gained a much greater measure of inner peace.