This week saw me beginning to understand how to surrender, I've been practicing Yoga for a few weeks and I feel/think/believe I'm at the start of a long and beautiful life changing journey with this practice. Winter has announced her arrival with a gorgeous frosty Blanket yesterday; I am noticing what was a big stack of firewood, dwindling day by day and the tap water is so very cold first thing in the morning!
1. Blood tests for my boy, after various ongoing health issues. My instinct tells me this may well be the cause.
2. Border plant foliage. Gorgeous in its shape and contrast colours.
3. A little basket of seeds and pods that sits on my hallstand.
4. Simple Banana Splits for a little treat.
5. Pizza Dough. Reflecting on the fulfilling feelings created by working with dough.
6. Ella. I decided/found out yesterday I am going to Blythefest next weekend after all.
7. Some Early (very Early ) spring related Cheer. I adore jonquils.
8. I love the Catania yarn! This is mandala pattern from Sarah London that I worked up.
9. A gorgeous clear sunshiny winters day after a frost. Beautiful Crisp morning. Sun warming backs later on.
10. Cheese and Pineapple loaf made with a quarter of the Pizza Dough.